Pennsylvania Avenue Commission [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, Subcommittee on Parks and Recreation, Eighty-Ninth Congress, second session, on Apr. 4, 1966
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Parks and Recreation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1966.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 62 pages ; cm.
- Considers S.J. Res. 116, to establish a Commission on Pennsylvania Avenue to coordinate development plans. and Considers (89) S.J. Res. 116, (89) S.J. Res. 116.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2514861