Water Pollution. Part 2 [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Public Works, Special Subcommittee on Air and Water Pollution, Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session, on June 2, 3, 7, 8, 15-17, 1965
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Public Works. Subcommittee on Air and Water Pollution
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 211-909 pages ; cm.
- Considers nationwide progress and programs relating to the abatement of water pollution. June 2 hearing was held in Portland, Maine; June 3 hearing in Philadelphia, Pa.; June 7 hearing in New Orleans, La.; June 8 hearing in Atlanta, Ga.; June 15 hearing in San Francisco, Calif.; June 16 hearing in Kansas City, Kans.; and June 17 hearing in Buffalo, N.Y.
- Microfiche Note: Part 2 begins on microfiche No. 3 of 18. and Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2514894