Safety Standards for Certain Motor Vehicles [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Commerce, Ninetieth Congress, first session, on Aug. 16, 1967
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1967.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 49 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 90-29. Considers S. 2029, to amend the National Traffic Motor Vehicle Safety Act of 1966 to exempt cars manufactured in quantities of less than 500 from automobile safety standards.
Considers (90) S. 2029.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2515076