Amending Migratory Labor Laws [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Labor and Public Welfare, Subcommittee on Migratory Labor, Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session and Eighty-Ninth Congress, second session, on July 7, 8, 13, 1965; Mar. 14-16, Apr. 12, 1966
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Subcommittee on Migratory Labor
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1966.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 838 pages ; cm.
- Considers. S. 1864, to establish a minimum hourly wage for farmworkers. S. 1865, to prohibit agricultural child labor. S. 1866, to extend Federal collective-bargaining rights to farmworkers. S. 1867, to improve methods of recruiting and transporting farmworkers. S. 1868, to establish a National Advisory Council on Migratory Labor. and Considers (89) S. 1864, (89) S. 1865, (89) S. 1866, (89) S. 1867, (89) S. 1868.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2515179