Amendment to Federal Power Act [microform] : Antitrust Review: hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Commerce, Eighty-Ninth Congress, second session, on July 12, 13, 1966
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1966.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 120 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 89-71. Considers S. 3136, to authorize the Federal Power Commission to encourage voluntary and coordinated electrical utility interconnection for forming reliable power pools, and provide antitrust law exemptions for such interconnection pools.
Considers (89) S. 3136.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2515240