Community Centers and FHA Loans and Grants [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Agriculture and Forestry, Subcommittee on Agricultural Credit and Rural Electrification, Ninetieth Congress, first session, on July 12, 13, 1967
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Agriculture and Forestry. Subcommittee on Agricultural Credit and Rural Electrification
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1967.
- Physical Description:
- v, 270 pages : foldouts ; cm.
- Considers the following bills to amend the Consolidated Farmers Home Administration Act. S. 1479, to authorize loans for recreational purposes and to increase the annual aggregate of insured loans. S. 1504, to provide for loans to supplement farm income, authorize loans and grants for community centers, increase the amount of unsold insure loans that may be made out of the fund, and raise the aggregate annual limits on grants. S. 1642, to authorize the Secretary of Agriculture to finance and participate with state and local interests in the financing of recreational enterprises needed for economic development of rural areas.
Considers (90) S. 1479, (90) S. 1504, (90) S. 1642.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ag 8/2:C 73/21
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2515434