Gaps in Internal Security Laws. Part 6 [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee to Investigate the Administration of the Internal Security Act and Other Internal Security Laws, Ninetieth Congress, first session, on May 9, 1967
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee to Investigate the Administration of the Internal Security Act and Other Internal Security Laws
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1967.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 301-328 ii pages ; cm.
- Explores internal security problems related to Communist Party activities and considers proposals to centralize Federal government internal security procedures.
- Microfiche Note: Part 6 begins on microfiche No. 6 of 7.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2515550