Bilingual Education. Part 1 [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Labor and Public Welfare, Special Subcommittee on Bilingual Education, Ninetieth Congress, first session, on May 18, 19, 26, 29, 31, 1967
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Special Subcommittee on Bilingual Education
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1967.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 407 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 428, to amend the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965 to provide assistance to local education agencies in establishing bilingual education programs. May 26 hearing was held in Corpus Christi, Tex.; May 29 hearing was held in Edinburgh, Tex.; and May 31 hearing was held in San Antonio, Tex.
Considers (90) S. 428.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2515624