Disaster Relief Act of 1967 [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Public Works, Subcommittee on Roads, Ninetieth Congress, first session, on June 9, July 27, 1967
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Public Works. Subcommittee on Roads
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1967.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 125 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 438, to amend the Small Business Act and the Consolidated Farmers Home Administration Act to authorize loans to disaster victims for repair and reconstruction of property, to establish a program of Federal aid to states for repairing private property damage, to revise Federal aid programs for road and highway reconstruction, and to authorize use of Federal funds for repair and reconstruction of water resource development projects damaged in disasters. June 9 hearing was held in Dunlap, Ind.
Considers (90) S. 438, (90) H.R. 3162.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 96/10:D 63/2/967
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2515669