Meat Inspection [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Agriculture and Forestry, Subcommittee on Agricultural Research and General Legislation, Ninetieth Congress, first session, on Nov. 9, 10, 14, 15, 1967
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Agriculture and Forestry. Subcommittee on Agricultural Research and General Legislation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1967.
- Physical Description:
- v, 302 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 2147, S. 2218, and H.R. 12144, to clarify and otherwise amend the Meat Inspection Act, to provide for cooperation with appropriate state agencies with respect to state meat inspection programs. and Considers (90) S. 2147, (90) S. 2218, (90) H.R. 12144.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2515675