Young Farmers Investment Act [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Agriculture and Forestry, Subcommittee on Agricultural Credit and Rural Electrification, Ninetieth Congress, second session, on Apr. 25, 1968
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Agriculture and Forestry. Subcommittee on Agricultural Credit and Rural Electrification
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1968.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 62 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 1567, to amend the Consolidated Farmers Home Administration Act to revise loan ceilings, interest values on loans, and amortization of farm mortgages covering normal agricultural value of loans.
Considers (90) H.R. 8642, (89) H.R. 18057, (90) S. 1567.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2515726