Passenger Train Service. Part 2 [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Commerce, Ninetieth Congress, first session, on July 31, Aug. 1-3, 25, 1967
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1967.
- Physical Description:
- v, 139-352 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 90-17. Continuation of hearings on S. 1685 and related S. 512, S.J. Res. 52, and S. Con. Res. 25, to require the ICC to consider financial assistance to passenger trains before allowing them to discontinue service. Resolutions would authorize DOT to prepare a master plan of all railroad passenger services, and the Federal Government to use high-speed trains for mail transportation. and Considers (90) S. 512, (90) S. 1685, (90) S. Con. Res. 25, (90) S.J. Res. 52.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2515747