Scope, Magnitude, and Implications of the U.S. Antiballistic Missile Program [microform] : hearings before the United States Joint Committee on Atomic Energy, Subcommittee on Military Applications, Ninetieth Congress, first session, on Nov. 6, 7, 1967
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Joint Committee on Atomic Energy. Subcommittee on Military Applications
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1967.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 154 pages ; cm.
- Reviews U.S. antiballistic missile (ABM) programs and the effectiveness of allied deterrent strategy. Focuses on Soviet offensive missile build up and ABM system deployment, and development of nuclear capabilities by the Peoples Republic of China. Appendixes are contained on p. 99-154.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2515865