Full Opportunity and Social Accounting Act. Part 1, (Seminar) [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Government Operations, Subcommittee on Government Research, Ninetieth Congress, first session, on June 26, 1967
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Government Operations. Subcommittee on Government Research
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1967.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 124 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 843, the Full Opportunity and Social Accounting Act of 1967, to require the President to submit an annual Social Report to Congress, to establish the Joint Committee on the Social Report, and to establish the President's Council of Social Advisers. Hearing was held in seminar format, with all the witnesses participating in a round table discussion of the topic.
Considers (90) S. 843.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2516060