Rural Poverty and Hunger [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Labor and Public Welfare, Subcommittee on Employment, Manpower, and Poverty, Ninetieth Congress, second session, on Feb. 13, 14, 1968
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Subcommittee on Employment, Manpower, and Poverty
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1968.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 70 pages ; cm.
- Considers the problems of poverty and hunger in rural Kentucky. Feb. 13 hearing was held in Vortex, Ky.; Feb. 14 hearing was held in Neon, Ky.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2516093