Federal Firearms Legislation [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee to Investigate Juvenile Delinquency, Ninetieth Congress, second session, on June 26-28, July 8-10, 1968
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee to Investigate Juvenile Delinquency
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1968.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 918 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 3604 and related S. 3634, S. 3637, and S. 3691, to establish a mandatory state-administered program of firearm registration and licensing. Includes report by Stanford Research Institute "Firearms, Violence, and Civil Disorders" (July, 1968. p. 283-387).
Considers (90) S. 3691, (90) S. 3604, (90) S. 3634, (90) S. 3637.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/2:F 51/3
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2516098