Miscellaneous Bills [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Armed Services, Ninetieth Congress, second session, on June 20, 1968
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Armed Services
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1968.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 41 pages ; cm.
- Considers. H.R. 13593, to increase to nine the number of alternates each Member of Congress may nominate to military academies. H.R. 15789, to authorize DOD to contract for support services and supplies outside the U.S. H.R. 5783, to establish uniformity in the administration of military correctional facilities and treatment of offenders. H.R. 10573, to amend the Truth in Negotiations Act to authorize Federal audits of DOD contracts. H.R. 13050, to increase the number of naval officers designated for engineering, aeronautical engineering and special duty.
Considers (90) H.R. 5783, (90) H.R. 10573, (90) H.R. 13050, (90) H.R. 13593, (90) H.R. 15789.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2516103