New Maritime Program [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Commerce, Ninetieth Congress, second session, on May 10, 1968
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1968.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 96 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 90-90. Considers S. 2650, to amend the Merchant Marine Act, 1936, to expand and improve ship operating subsidy program, remove foreign ship purchasing restraints, and to transfer the Maritime Administration to DOT.
Considers (90) S. 2650.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2516180