Carl Sandburg Home National Historic Site [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, Ninetieth Congress, second session, on Sept. 12, 1968
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1968.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 14 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 3050, to establish the Carl Sandburg Home National Historic Site, North Carolina. and Considers (90) S. 3050.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2516187