Tulelake Area Durum Wheat Acreage Allotments [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Agriculture and Forestry, Subcommittee on Agricultural Production, Marketing, and Stabilization of Prices, Ninety-First Congress, first session, on July 24, 1969
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Agriculture and Forestry. Subcommittee on Agricultural Production, Marketing, and Stabilization of Prices
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 35 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 858, to increase the acreage allotment to privately-owned farms for the planting of durum wheat in the Tulelake area of California.
Considers (91) S. 858.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ag 8/2:T 82
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2516232