Indian Education, 1969. Part 1 [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Labor and Public Welfare, Subcommittee on Indian Education, Ninety-First Congress, first session, on Feb. 18, 19, 24, Mar. 27, Apr. 11, 1969
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Special Subcommittee on Indian Education
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 748 pages ; cm.
- Reviews the policy, organization, administration and the legislation concerning the educational needs of the American Indian. Apr. 11 hearing was held in Fairbanks, Alaska.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2516453