Availability and Usefulness of Federal Programs and Services to Elderly Mexican-Americans. Part 1, Los Angeles, Calif [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Special Committee on Aging, Ninetieth Congress, second session, on Dec. 17, 1968
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee on Aging
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1968.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 107 pages ; cm.
- Hearing, held in Los Angeles, Calif., reviews local agencies coordination and delivery of federally sponsored community services to elderly Mexican-Americans.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2516508