Extent of Subversion in Campus Disorders. Part 2, Testimony of Max Phillip Friedman [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee To Investigate the Administration of the Internal Security Act and Other Internal Security Laws, Ninety-First Congress, first session, on Aug. 12, 1969
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee to Investigate the Administration of the Internal Security Act and Other Internal Security Laws
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 89-190 pages ; cm.
- Continuation of investigation into ideological views and alleged communist infiltration of organizations against U.S. involvement in the Vietnam Conflict.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2516556