Nuclear Explosion Services for Industrial Applications [microform] : hearings before the United States Joint Committee on Atomic Energy, Ninety-First Congress, first session, on May 8, 9, July 17, 1969
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Joint Committee on Atomic Energy
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 756 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 477 and identical H.R. 10288 and companion S. 1885, to amend the Atomic Energy Act to authorize AEC to provide peaceful nuclear explosives to commercial domestic and foreign concerns under an expanded Plowshare Program. Includes report "Nuclear Construction Engineering Technology" by Lt. Col. Bernard C. Hughes, Sept. 1968 (p. 447-629).
Considers (91) H.R. 477, (91) H.R. 10288, (91) S. 1885.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2516683