Governmental Intervention in the Market Mechanism: The Petroleum Industry. Part 3, The Complainants' Views [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Antitrust and Monopoly, Ninety-First Congress, first session, on July 22-24, 29-31, 1969
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Antitrust and Monopoly
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- v, 1,145-1,690 pages ; cm.
- Considers petrochemical industry request for quota-free imports of petroleum used in chemical production which would enable the industry to acquire more raw materials at competitive world prices and thus compete with overseas manufacturers.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/2:M 34/3/pt.3
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2516767