Du Pont-Christiana [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Finance, Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session, on Mar. 17, 24, 1965
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 173 pages ; cm.
- Investigates Federal Government's loss of tax revenue due to Treasury Department's ruling allowing E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Co. and Christiana Securities Co. to use non pro rata methods for divesting their General Motors stock as required by an antitrust ruling.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.] : Congressional Information Service 1981. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2516897