Health Care in America. Part 2 [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Government Operations, Subcommittee on Executive Reorganization, Ninetieth Congress, second session, on Apr. 26, July 9-11, 1968
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Government Operations. Subcommittee on Executive Reorganization
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1968.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 485-1,013 pages ; cm.
- Examines organization, financing, and delivery of health care and the roles of Federal government and public in management and use of health care. Includes "Assessing the Effectiveness of Child Health Care Services," report by the Ross Conference of Pediatric Research (Oct. 1967) p. 825-919.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.] : Congressional Information Service 1981. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2516899