- Neatham Mill, Holybourne, Alton, Hampshire : Clarion Pub., 1994-1996.
- Physical Description:
- 12 volumes : illustrations (some color) ; 21-22 cm + 7 newsletters + 1 portfolio of plates (34 cm)
- Additional Creators:
- McGough, Roger, Fanthorpe, U. A., 1929-2009, Sweeney, Matthew, 1952-, Armitage, Simon, 1963-, Cope, Wendy, Raine, Craig, Motion, Andrew, 1952-, Stainer, Pauline, 1941-, Hughes, Ted, 1930-1998, Gross, Philip, Duffy, Carol Ann, Rae, Simon, Newnham, Annie, Brett, Simon, 1943-, Ross, John, Mishim, Valerii, Lord, John Vernon, Hardie, George, Graham, Rigby, 1931-, Hewes, Joseph, Battye, Christopher, Gerry, Vance, Blake, Quentin, Macgregor, Miriam, and Clarion Publishing (Alton, England)
- [no. 1]. Pen pals : a new poem / by Roger McGough ; with illustrations by Annie Newnham -- [no. 2]. Painter & poet : three poems / by U.A. Fanthorpe ; wood-engravings by Simon Brett -- [no. 3]. The blue taps : three poems / by Matthew Sweeney ; with illustrations by John Ross -- [no. 4]. The anaesthetist : a new poem / by Simon Armitage ; with lithographs by Valerii Mishim -- [no. 5]. The squirrel & the crow / Wendy Cope ; with line drawings by John Vernon Lord -- [no. 6]. Change : a new poem / by Craig Raine ; with illustrations by George Hardie -- [no. 7]. A long poem 'Does that hurt?' / by Andrew Motion ; with woodcuts by Rigby Graham -- [no. 8]. Salt over Skara Brae : a poem / by Pauline Stainer ; with drawings by Joseph Hewes -- [no. 9]. Football : a new poem / by Ted Hughes ; with illustrations by Christopher Battye -- [no. 10]. Coniunctio : a spell : an unfolding poem / by Philip Gross ; with pochoir illustrations by Vance Gerry -- [no. 11]. Meeting midnight : three young poems / by Carol Ann Duffy ; with drawings by Quentin Blake -- [no. 12]. Allotment / Simon Rae ; with wood-engravings by Miriam Macgregor.
- Related Titles:
- Clarion newsletter
- Title from slipcase., Issued in two slipcases (23 cm.)., Accompanied by 7 vol. of Clarion newsletter: no. 1, 2, 3, 12, 13, 14, 15., Accompanying portfolio contains 8 plates of illustrations used in the books., "Edition of 499 copies of which 99 copies have been signed by the poet and engraver. 50 copies numbered I to L have been reserved for the collaborators." (varies)., Rare Books copy: [no. 1] is no. 189 of 549 and contains a loose print signed by the artist; [no. 2] is no. 116 of 499; [no. 3] is no. 43 of 499, signed by author and artist, and contains a loose print signed by the artist; [no. 4] is no. 84 of 499 and signed by author and artist; [no. 5] is no. 31 of 499 and signed by author and artist; [no. 6] is no. 31 of 449 and signed by author and artist; [no. 7] is no. 69 of 499 and signed by author and artist; [no. 8] is no. 42 of 499 and signed by author and artist; [no. 9] is no. 84 of 499 and signed by author and artist; [no. 10] is no. 47 of 499, signed by author and artist, and contains a loose pochoir print signed by the artist; [no. 11] is no. 32 of 499 and signed by author and artist; [no. 12] is no. 34 of 499, signed by author and artist, and contains a loose print signed by the artist., and Rare Books copy: Accompanying newsletters are housed in case containing no. 1-6.
View MARC record | catkey: 2518374