Prepared statements presented by Administration witnesses [microform] : appearing before the Committee on Ways and Means at hearings on legislation to regulate controlled dangerous substances and to amend narcotics and drug laws, together with the Administration's proposal, H.R. 17463, and other material prepared by the Department of Justice
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off, 1970.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 178 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress (91st, 2nd session : 1970-1971) House
- At head of title: 91st Congress, 2d session. Committee print. and "91st Congress, 2d session. H.R. 17463 ... a bill to provide general revenues to the United States Treasury, to regulate and establish fees for the importation and exportation of controlled dangerous substances, to amend the narcotic and drug laws, and for other purposes": p. 24-128.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.] : Congressional Information Service, 1970. 11 X 15 cm.
- Indexed By:
- CIS Index 1970
View MARC record | catkey: 2523123