Layman's guide to individual rights under the United States Constitution [microform] / prepared by the Subcommittee on Constitutional Rights of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, Ninety-third Congress, first session
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Constitutional Rights
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off, 1973.
- 4th ed.
- Physical Description:
- v, 35 pages ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- Individual rights under the United States Constitution
- Fifth ed. published in 1976 under title: Citizen's guide to individual rights under the Constitution of the United States of America.
At head of title: 93d Congress, 1st session. Committee print.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.] : Congressional Information Service, 1974. 11 X 15 cm.
- Indexed By:
- CIS Index 1974
View MARC record | catkey: 2533085