Perceptions of a polarized court : how division among justices shapes the Supreme Court's public image / Michael F. Salamone
- Salamone, Michael Frank, 1981-
- Philadelphia : Temple University Press, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- A tale of two chiefs -- The Supreme Court and the public eye -- Census, polarization, and image -- Dissent and newsworthiness -- The framing of divided decisions -- Division and public opinion -- Conclusion.
- 9781439916964 (electronic bk.)
1439916969 (electronic bk.)
- Based on the author's thesis (doctoral - University of California, Berkeley, 2011) issued under title: Public Perceptions of Judicial Unanimity and Dissent : the Impact of Divided Court Decisions on the Mass Media and Public Opinion.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 25339030