The bee, or, Literary weekly intelligencer, consisting of original pieces, and selections from performance of merit, foreign and domestic, a work calculated to disseminate useful knowledge among all ranks of people at a small expence. Volume third, 1791 / by James Anderson, LLD, FRS. FAS. S.
- Anderson, James, 1739-1808
- Edinburgh : [publisher not identified], [MDCCXCI?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (various pagings)) : illustrations (black and white).
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Eighteenth century journals. Module II
- Audience Notes:
- AMDigital Reference: TheBeeorLiteraryWeeklyIntelligencer17911793volume3., Includes index., and "The full run was 22 Dec 1790 - 21 Jan 1794 and included issue Nos. 1-162. The issues included here are: Volume 3, No. 19-27 (11 May 1791 - 6 Jul 1791). Contributions by Aphra Behn, John Dryden and others. Edited by John Oldmixon"--Home page.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2018. Digitized from a copy held by the Harry Ransom Center, University of Texas, Austin and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- Harry Ransom Center, University of Texas, Austin
- Copyright Note:
- Harry Ransom Center, University of Texas, Austin.
View MARC record | catkey: 25339460