The farmer's magazine : a periodical work, exclusively devoted to agriculture, and rural affairs : 1802. Vol. III, 1802
- Edinburgh : Archibald Constable, 1802.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (546 pages)).
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Eighteenth century journals. Module III
- Audience Notes:
- AMDigital Reference: Farmer's Magazine, Volume 3.
"The issues included here are: No. 9 (1 Feb 1802), No. 10 (3 May 1802), No. 11 (2 Aug 1802), No. 12 (1 Nov 1802)"--Home page.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2018. Digitized from a copy held by Cambridge University Library and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- Cambridge University Library
- Copyright Note:
- Cambridge University Library.
View MARC record | catkey: 25339623