A collection of the dresses of different nations, antient and modern : particularly old English dresses : after the designs of Holbein, Vandyke, Hollar, and others : with an account of the authorities, from which the figures are taken, and some short historical remarks on the subject : to which are added the habits of the principal characters on the English stage. Vol. II, 1757
- Additional Titles:
- Recueil des habillements de differentes nations, anciens et modernes
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [1757?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (56-83 pages)) : illustrations (black and white).
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Eighteenth century journals. Module V
- Language Note:
- Text in English and French.
- Audience Notes:
- AMDigital Reference: Collection_of_Dresses_Vol_2.
"The full run of issues is represented here"--Home page.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2018. Digitized from a copy held by Liverpool John Moores University and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Copyright Note:
- Liverpool John Moores University.
View MARC record | catkey: 25339767