The lady's magazine, or, Mirror of the belles lettres, fashions, fine arts, music, drama, &c : a new series. Volume the ninth, 1828
- London : S. Robinson, 1828.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (672 pages)) : illustrations (black and white, and colour).
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Audience Notes:
- AMDigital Reference: The_Lady's_Magazine_Mirror_of_the_Belles_Lettres_Vol_IX.
"The full run was 1770-1832 and included Volumes 1-49 (1770-1818); New Series: Volumes 1-10 (1819-1829); Improved Series: Volumes 1-5 (1830-1832). The issues included here are: Jan-Dec 1828"--Home page.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2018. Digitized from a copy held by Cambridge University Library and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- Cambridge University Library
- Copyright Note:
- Cambridge University Library.
View MARC record | catkey: 25339813