The lady's magazine, or, Entertaining companion for the fair sex : appropriated solely to their use and amusement. Vol. XXVIII for the year 1797, 1797
- London : G.G. & J. Robinson, 1797.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (iv, 620, 2 pages)) : illustrations (black and white).
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Audience Notes:
- AMDigital Reference: The_Ladys_Magazine_Vol_XXVIII.
"The full run was 1770-1832 and included Volumes 1-49 (1770-1818); New Series: Volumes 1-10 (1819-1829); Improved Series: Volumes 1-5 (1830-1832). The issues included here are: Jan-Dec 1797"--Home page.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2018. Digitized from a copy held by Cambridge University Library and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- Cambridge University Library
- Copyright Note:
- Cambridge University Library.
View MARC record | catkey: 25339850