Writing nature in Cold War American literature / Sarah Daw
- Alva, Sarah, 1987-
- Edinburgh : Edinburgh University Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 256 pages ; 23 cm.
- Modern American literature and the new twentieth century
- Machine generated contents note: 1.Attaining fana in Paul Bowles's Infinite Landscapes -- 2.Nature and the Nuclear Southwest: Peggy Pond Church and J. Robert Oppenheimer -- 3.The Influence of Chinese and Japanese Literature on J. D. Salinger's Philosophy of Nature -- 4.The Beat Ecologies of Allen Ginsberg and Jack Kerouac -- 5.Bifurcated Nature in Mary McCarthy's Birds of America.
- 1474430023 and 9781474430029
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 25340070