Ideas, influence, and income : write a book, build your brand, and lead your industry / Tanya Hall
- Hall, Tanya (CEO of Greenleaf Book Group)
- Austin, TX : Greenleaf Book Group Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 214 pages ; 24 cm
- Part 1: Ideas -- The importance of owning your idea -- Letting go of fear -- Identifying your brand -- Supporting the creative process -- The act of writing -- Protecting your content -- Part 2: Influence -- Building a platform -- Creating a personal connection -- Leveraging your platform -- Ready for launch -- Part 3: Income -- Options for publishing -- Building blocks : productizing your writing -- To publish or not?
- "Are you considering writing a book to boost your visibility and credibility? Or just trying to figure out how to use the book you already have to build more influence and income? No matter where you are in the process, Ideas, Influence, and Income is your field guide to using a strategic and successful publishing experience as the groundwork for a larger plan to monetize your content"--
- 1626345147 (hardcover)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Kenneth and Marion Pollock Libraries Program Endowment ; 2018
View MARC record | catkey: 25340122