Environment, politics, and poverty [electronic resource] : lessons from a review of PRSP stakeholder perspectives : synthesis review / Linda Waldman with contributions from A. Barrance [and others].
- Waldman, Linda
- [Ottawa] : Canadian International Development Agency, 2005.
- Additional Creators:
- Canadian International Development Agency
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Distributed by the Government of Canada Depository Services Program.
"Study initiated under the Poverty Environment Partnership (PEP), and jointly funded and managed by the Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA), Department of International Development (DFID) of the United Kingdom, and German Technical Cooperation Agency (GTZ)".
Title from title screen (viewed on Aug. 22, 2006).
Archived by Library and Archives Canada.
Issued also in French under title: Environnement, politique et pauvreté, leçons tirées d'une examen des points de vue des intervenants dans les CSLP.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
- Other Forms:
- Issued also in printed form.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.
View MARC record | catkey: 25341902