Official history of the Canadian Army in the Second World War. Volume III, The victory campaign [electronic resource] : the operations in north-west Europe, 1944-1945 / by C.P. Stacey
- Stacey, C. P. (Charles Perry), 1906-1989
- Additional Titles:
- Victory campaign : the operations in north-west Europe, 1944-1945
- [Ottawa] : [Dept. of National Defence, Directorate of History and Heritage], [2008?]
- Additional Creators:
- Canada. Department of National Defence. Directorate of History and Heritage
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Canada. Canadian Army—History—World War, 1939-1945
- Canada. Armée canadienne—Histoire—Guerre mondiale, 1939-1945
- World War, 1939-1945—Canada
- World War, 1939-1945—Campaigns—Western Front
- World War, 1939-1945—Campaigns—France—Normandy
- Guerre mondiale, 1939-1945—Canada
- Guerre mondiale, 1939-1945—Campagnes et batailles—Front occidental
- Normandie, Bataille de, 1944
- Distributed by the Government of Canada Depository Services Program.
Issued also in French under title: Histoire officielle de la participation de l'Armée canadienne à la Seconde Guerre mondiale. Volume III, La campagne de la victoire.
Originally published in print: Ottawa : Queen's Printer, 1960.
Electronic reproduction of original print publication.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 25347428