Structured interviewing [electronic resource] : how to design and conduct structured interviews for an appointment process / Assessment Oversight and the Personnel Psychology Centre
- Additional Titles:
- How to design and conduct structured interviews for an appointment process
- Ottawa : Public Service Commission of Canada, 
- Copyright Date:
- Additional Creators:
- Public Service Commission of Canada, Public Service Commission of Canada. Personnel Psychology Centre, and Public Service Commission of Canada. Assessment Oversight
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Structured employment interviews—Design and construction—Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Employment interviewing—Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Employee selection—Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Civil service—Selection and appointment—Canada
- Entretiens d'embauche structurés—Élaboration—Guides, manuels, etc
- Entretiens d'embauche—Guides, manuels, etc
- Personnel—Sélection—Guides, manuels, etc
- Fonction publique—Sélection et nomination—Canada
- Distributed by the Government of Canada Depository Services Program. and Issued also in French under title: L'entrevue structurée, comment concevoir et mener des entrevues structurées dans le cadre d'un processus de nomination.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 25348497