Waste fatty acid addition to black liquor to decrease tall oil soap solubility and increase skimming efficiency in kraft mills pulping mountain pine beetle-infested wood [electronic resource] / Vic Uloth [and others].
- Mountain pine beetle working paper ; 2009-26
- Language Note:
- Includes abstract in French.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Wood-pulp industry—British Columbia—By-products
- Sulfate pulping process
- Tall oil
- Pine—Diseases and pests—Economic aspects
- Mountain pine beetle—Economic aspects
- Pâte à papier—Industrie—Colombie-Britannique—Sous-produits
- Pâte à papier—Procédé au sulfate
- Pin—Maladies et fléaux—Aspect économique
- Dendroctone du pin ponderosa—Aspect économique
- "MPBP Project # 7.17".
Distributed by the Government of Canada Depository Services Program.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
- Other Forms:
- Issued also in printed form.
View MARC record | catkey: 25350474