Issues in financing retirement income [microform] : a volume of studies prepared for the use of the Subcommittee on Fiscal Policy of the Joint Economic Committee, Congress of the United States
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off, 1974.
- Physical Description:
- v, 200 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Joint Economic Committee. Subcommittee on Fiscal Policy
- Studies in public welfare ; paper no. 18
- Korns, A. The future of social security.--Crowley, F. J. Financing the social security program--then and now.--Munnell, A. H. The impact of social security on personal saving.--Schmitt, R. Integration of private pension plans with social security.
- At head of title: 93d Congress, 2d session. Joint Committee print.
"Origin and development of social security financing in the United States, 1932-73: selected references, by Nacy Davenport": p. 102-158.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.] : Congressional Information Service, 1975. 11 X 15 cm.
- Indexed By:
- CIS Index 1975
View MARC record | catkey: 2535121