Youth on the street and youth involved with child welfare [electronic resource] : maltreatment, mental health and substance use
- [Ottawa] : [Public Health Agency of Canada], 
- Additional Creators:
- Goldstein, Abby L., 1974-, Public Health Agency of Canada. Health Surveillance and Epidemiology Division, and Canada. Controlled Substances and Tobacco Directorate. Office of Research and Surveillance
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- 9781100190723 9781100536224
- "Funded by: Health Canada, Office of Research and Surveillance [and] Public Health Agency of Canada, Health Surveillance and Epidemiology Division"., Issued also in French under title: Jeunes sans-abri et jeunes placés dans le réseau de protection de l'enfance, maltraitance, santé mentale et consommation d'alcool et de drogues., and Distributed by the Government of Canada Depository Services Program (Weekly checklist 2012-01).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
- Other Forms:
- Issued also in printed form.
View MARC record | catkey: 25353325