Main-track derailment, Canadian National freight train M36831-18, mile 58.20, Kingston Subdivision, Lancaster, Ontario, 18 October 2010 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Transportation Safety Board of Canada
- [Gatineau, Québec] : Transportation Safety Board of Canada, 2011.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Distributed by the Government of Canada Depository Services Program (Weekly checklist 2012-31).
Issued also in French under title: Déraillement en voie principale, du train de marchandises numéro M36831-18 du Canadien national au point milliaire 58,20 de la subdivision Kingston à Lancaster (Ontario) le 18 octobre 2010.
The Board authorized the release of this report on 21 October 2011.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
- Other Forms:
- Issued also in printed form.
View MARC record | catkey: 25355692