Nominations, June-October [microform] : hearings before the Committee on Commerce, United States Senate, Ninety-third Congress, second session
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off, 1974.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 211 pages ; 24 cm
- "Serial no. 93-116.", June 7, 1974: G. B. Aydelott, F. H. Blatz, Jr., J. E. Burke, C. G. McIntire, S. B. Payne, W. W. Scranton, and W. K. Smith, to be members, Board of Directors, U.S. Railway Association., June 25, 1974: R. E. Lee, G. O. Robinson, and A. Washburn, to be members, Federal Communications Commission., June 26, 1974: J. V. Day, for reappointment to the Federal Maritime Commission., July 11, 1974: R. C. Gresham, to be a member, Interstate Commerce Commission., July 18, 1974: R. J. O'Melia, member, Civil Aeronautics Board, F. H. McAdams and L. M. Thayer, to be members, National Transportation Safety Board., Aug. 1, 1974: R. H. Binder, to be an Assistant Secretary, Dept. of Transportation, and J. E. Dow, to be deputy administrator, Federal Aviation Administration., Sept. 25, 1974: P. R. Dixon, for reappointment to the Federal Trade Commission., and Oct. 10, 1974: J. L. Pate, to be Assistant Secretary, Dept. of Commerce.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.] : Congressional Information Service, 1975. 11 X 15 cm.
- Indexed By:
- CIS Index 1975.
View MARC record | catkey: 2535607