Response to the Chief Electoral Officer's recommendations for legislative reforms following the 40th general election [electronic resource] : report of the Standing Committee on Procedure and House Affairs / Joe Preston, chair
- Corporate Author:
- Canada. Parliament. House of Commons. Standing Committee on Procedure and House Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Report of the Standing Committee on Procedure and House Affairs
- [Ottawa] : Standing Committee on Procedure and House Affairs, 2012.
- [Corr. ed.].
- Additional Creators:
- Preston, Joe, 1955-
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Distributed by the Government of Canada Depository Services Program (Weekly checklist 2012-47).
"41st Parliament, 1st Session".
Issued also in French under title: Réponse aux recommandations du Directeur général des élections concernant la réforme législative à la suite de la 40e élection générale.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
- Other Forms:
- Issued also in printed form.
View MARC record | catkey: 25356782