[Woman's Christian Temperance Union of Victoria: Melbourne Branch Minutes, 1930-1947] : Minutes 19300903-19471127
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Description: Minutes of the Melbourne council, detailing attendees and those who aren't present. Finance reports feature throughout and other topics include: providing aid to Macedonia, the best non-alcoholic products at the times of the meeting, the syllabus for the years ahead, welcoming new members and the operations of the anti-gambling department.
- Please note that some of the metadata for this document has been drawn from the catalogue of The University of Melbourne. and AMDigital Reference: 2001.0085.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: [Woman's Christian Temperance Union of Victoria: Melbourne Branch Minutes, 1930-1947] 3 Sept 1930 - 27 Nov 1947.
- Location of Originals:
- The University of Melbourne
- Copyright Note:
- © The University of Melbourne. This selection of images and content is protected by copyright, and copying or sale of all or part of the images/content is not permitted, except that the images/content may be copied by you for your own research either as prints or by downloading. You are not permitted to alter any downloaded records without prior permission from the copyright owner. Permission to publish any part of the content must be obtained from the relevant copyright owners.
View MARC record | catkey: 25361441