Handbill entitled "The Woman Citizen's Wheel of Progress" : Handbill 1919
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Description: This leaflet depicts a wheel split into white and black space, sectioned by U.S. states. The white space indicated "good legislation" whilst the black space indicates "poor or no legislation" relative to suffrage. The states are arranged in the order of which first won suffrage.
- Please note that some of the metadata for this document has been drawn from the catalogue of Bryn Mawr College. and AMDigital Reference: M88.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Handbill entitled "The Woman Citizen's Wheel of Progress" place of publication unknown: The Woman Citizen, 25-Jan-19.
- Location of Originals:
- Bryn Mawr College
- Copyright Note:
- Content compilation © 2018, by Bryn Mawr College. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 25361653