Prohibition, women's committee (Miss Ekman's file (vice chair)) : Business Record 1930-1933
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Description: This folder consists of a manuscript index information for rest of the Alice Berlin DuPont Collection.
- Other Subject(s):
- Women's Suffrage
- Government and Politics
- Organisations, Associations and Societies
- societies, alcohol, politics, temperance, administration, law, religion, church, economics, labour, employment, social welfare, children, clubs, petition, periodical, advertising, crime, meeting
- McLean, John
- Wright, Parke Harlan
- Hulsey, Montaine
- Du Pont, Alice Belin
- Women's Organization for National Prohibition Reform
- Catalog Records © 2018, by the Hagley Museum & Library. All rights reserved.
AMDigital Reference: LMSS:10.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Prohibition, women's committee (Miss Ekman's file (vice chair)) 1930-1933.
- Location of Originals:
- Hagley Museum and Library
- Copyright Note:
- Content compilation © 2018, by the Hagley Museum & Library. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 25362284